Novogene’s Whole Transcriptome Sequencing service equips the research with cutting-edge NGS solutions that provide in-depth bioinformatic analysis on all transcripts including mRNAs and non-coding RNAs. This competitive approach investigates and explores potential transcriptional and regulatory network mechanisms, while providing key insights into interaction and intersection functionality from a comprehensive transcriptomic perspective.Service Specifications
- Co-localization and co-expression of ncRNA and mRNA detection
- miRNA sponge and target regulatory elements detection
- Regulatory network investigation: ceRNA regulatory network set up based on lncRNA/circRNA-miRNA-gene pairs, taking lncRNA/circRNA as decoy, miRNA as core and mRNA as target
- Extensive experience with thousands of samples being successfully sequenced.
- Unsurpassed data quality with a guaranteed Q30 score ≥ 80% that exceeds Illumina’s official benchmarks.
- Comprehensive analysis using mainstream software and mature in-house pipeline to meet multiple bioinformatic requests.
|Library Type||Sample Type||Amount||RNA Integrity Number
|lncRNA Library & small RNA Library||Total RNA||≥ 5 μg||Animal ≥ 7.5, Plant ≥ 7, with smooth baseline||OD260/280 = 1.8-2.2;
OD260/230 ≥ 1.8;
Sequencing Parameter and Analysis
|Platform||Illumina Novaseq 6000|
|Read length||Paired-end 150 & Single-end 50|
|Recommended Sequencing Depth||≥40 million read pair per sample (lncRNA library); ≥20 million read pair per sample (small RNA library);|
Association Analysis of Transcriptome
|Interaction of lncRNA and miRNA|
|Interaction of mRNA and miRNA|
|Interaction of circRNA and miRNA|
|Regulatory Network of lncRNA, miRNA and mRNA|
|Regulatory Network of circRNA, miRNA and mRNA|
Total RNA was extracted from the spinal cord dorsal horn tissue
1. lncRNA library: NEBNext UltraTM Directional RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina
2. small RNA library: NEBNext Multiplex Small RNA Library Prep Set for Illumina
3. sequenced on Illumina HiSeq 2500 platform, 125 bp paired-end and 50-bp single-end reads, respectively.
This study comprehensively identifies regulated ncRNAs of the spinal cord and to demonstrate the involvement of different ncRNA expression patterns in the spinal cord of NP pathogenesis by sequence analysis. This information will enable further research on the pathogenesis of NP and facilitate the development of novel NP therapeutics targeting ncRNAs.